We are pleased to announce that Bradco Kitchen and Bath has been selected as the featured PureBond® Fabricator Network member of the month for June! We are proud to be one of the first stores ever to work with PureBond®, the original cost-competitive decorative hardwood plywood without the formaldehyde. PureBond® is Columbia Forest Products’ exclusive formaldehyde-free innovation for hardwood plywood manufacturing.
Replacing traditional urea formaldehyde (UF) hardwood plywood construction with non-toxic, soy-based PureBond enables Columbia to eliminate any added formaldehyde from standard veneer-core and non-UF composite hardwood plywood core panels. That’s great news for our employees, our customers and the air we all breathe.
Not only do we want to offer our customers healthy options, but leading by example is important to us as well. That’s why we have chosen to work with PureBond® hardwood plywood and are certified by The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
We are very passionate about removing Formaldehyde from the kitchen. As we strive to continue our environmental-friendly work by using the cleanest products possible, PureBond®, a formaldehyde-free manufacturing system designed by Columbia Forest Products, remains at the top of our list. Thank you for helping us play our part in making the world a better place.
- PureBond technology utilizes formaldehyde-free, soy-based adhesive
- Manufacturing with PureBond technology contributes to an air-friendly indoor environment
- PureBond veneer-core panels are cost-competitive with traditional panels made using UF construction
- Panels are made in the US and Canada
- PureBond panels contribute towards the LEED® IEQ Credit 4.4 for Low-Emitting Materials: Composite Wood
- Panels can be specified as FSC® certified upon request
- PureBond MDF and Particleboard hardwood plywood is available upon request
- PureBond is manufactured exclusively in North America by Columbia Forest Products.