If I could give Michael and his associates at Bradco 6 stars instead of 5, I would. We gutted our kitchen completely and now have an AMAZING, custom built kitchen, all thanks to Michael. We actually did the remodel almost a year ago exactly, but I have been too busy cooking to post on Yelp!
The designer at Bradco that we worked with was beyond patient- supplying my husband and I with every price option for every cabinet option known to man. I am 100% a bargain shopper, but I also wanted the best quality for my money. Here, let me just number all the wonderfulness for you:
1. Instead of choosing a stock cabinet from another company, Michael worked with us and crunched the numbers to be able to offer us CUSTOM made (I’m talking color, design, wood type, everything!) cabinets that he has made in his very own factory. We got solid wood (no mdf), formaldehyde-free, eco-friendly cabinets for only $2k more than omega brand stock stuff. I’m pretty sure that’s unheard of in the world of custom cabinetry.
2. We keep fully kosher and were trying to fit 2 huge sinks, 2 dishwashers, and 2 ovens all into a kitchen that previously had 1 of everything, without knocking down any walls. The design team at bradco were able to fit everything in while maintaining a beautiful, modern, and symmetric look to the kitchen.
3. When we had our final quote from Bradco for both the materials and the construction, I showed that quote to several contractors, ALL of whom said they couldn’t beat Bradco’s price.
4.When construction began, Eli (the foreman) and Jose (the head guy) were excellent in every regard. They essentially created a plastic-covered walkway in and out of the house to minimize dust and mess. Jose and his team showed up when they said they would (they always asked me when they could come- would 8 am be ok? 7:30?) and left at appropriate times in the afternoon. None of this banging on my door at 6 am or meandering around past dinnertime making noise. I trust Jose completely and would leave him a key when I was out. I even asked him to babysit my kids, but no such luck (yet!)
5. When things didn’t fit or there were questions, Michael would appear out of thin air to help me. Yes, the OWNER would show up at my house and crawl under the sink and tinker and mumble until everything was fixed and I was happy. How’s that for personalized service?!
6. It’s been a year and I still walk into my kitchen and smile- not only because it’s beautiful and functional beyond belief, but because the experience of gutting a kitchen and living amid construction for 6 weeks (yes, they actually finished on schedule!) was in every way easier than anybody had ever described to me. Thank you so much, Bradco!
Read review here